We've had to create our own language for various things that help us improve our dance. I've listed a few for your reference with new ones always in development
1. used to describe an unfortunate attempt at a straight line.
1. A sparkling and crackling word used with a powerful voice and wild arm gestures.
1. to walk with ungodly slow pace to the point of no discernible forward movement
1. to raise ones hands into a a highly erect, penguin-like stance
Salt the Pit
1. must be used with arm movements and reserved to reduce tension, to deflect and disarm
Poop and Scoop
1. precision bellydance movement used during drum solo
1. just use your imagination